Trust Your Intuition
& Access your parenting superpower
Save a bucket load of time and avoid unnecessary worry by using your Intuition as a parenting tool!
I’ll share how you can use it to make quicker and more accurate decisions for your child.
All for FREE and easy for busy Mums to apply to everyday life.
Only do this if you’re a Mum who…
- Is constantly worrying if you’re making the right choices for your kids
- Gets more confused when other people contribute their well-meaning but differing opinions around your parenting choices
- Loses a silly amount of time online searching for answers to validate your thinking
- Is seeking a tool to help you SAVE TIME (not cause you more work!)
You HAVE amazing intuition
Everyone is intuitive, your intuition is probably lying dormant inside of you.
I’ll show you in very easy steps how to activate it and have fun using it.
It’s a skill you will keep for life!
Soon you’ll be a Mum who…
Easy to do
I know you’re a busy Mum so this is designed to be easy with just one short video every 3 days.
Often delivered when the kids are in bed (hopefully asleep!)
Doing this course and implementing what you learn will save you time as a Mum as you’ll make quicker and more accurate parenting decisions.
Real & Authentic
Designed by a Mum for Mums
I share how to use intuition in REAL life and take the ‘woo-woo’ out of all things intuition and show you how to use it to make parenting easier.
My style is authentic and take BS approach, infused with loads of Irish humour!
- Has the ability to make quick & accurate parenting decisions using your Intuition
- Knows exactly how your Intuition speaks to you (it’s unique to you!)
- Wholeheartedly trusts your own parenting choices and has reduced dependency on other people for their opinion
- Clearly hear the voice of caution & forewarning through your Intuition to help you avoid the wrong choices
- Has a stronger your bond with your child as you connect with them intuitively and make choices to empower them
What Other Mums Are Saying
Don’t just take it from me – as quite frankly I’m obsessed about intuition! – let other Mums like you share their story!
“I am a logical person and I used to ignore my gut in favour of facts, figures and anything tangible. Thanks to Barbara’s guidance and the tools she taught me I now listen to and trust my Intuition more.
My 3 year old daughter often has to see many Specialists & Doctors for her care, and the information overload, whilst well-intended, can be overwhelming to parents. I am now confident in trusting my Intuition and my own judgement when we are choosing care and options for her. It feels great.”Hiam
Barbara shares her gift in a down to earth, very relaxed and approachable manner that makes her one of a kind. She has a real passion to helping Mums trust their Intuition.
She has truly supported me to nurture and embrace my own intuitive and energetic strengths…now have my own part-time business (Chakra Bath Salts) and I love I trusting my own judgement in business and as a Mum.Kelly G
Barbara gently, compassionately and very rationally helped me de-clutter my mind so I could hear my intuitive guidance. Her enthusiasm and energy to make a difference, with no self-agenda is truly unique and inspiring. Thank you Barbara!Susie O'Reilly
Who am I?
Barbara Brangan - Intuitive Coach for Spiritually Curious Mums
5 years ago Barbara stepped out of the Psychic closet and since then she has given Psychic guidance on national TV and she has had the pleasure of supporting almost 300 Mums through her private sessions and workshops.
It breaks her heart to see Mums give away their intuitive power, often to Psychics & Healers, when in fact they have super accurate intuition themselves. So she is on a mission to support Mums ignite this intuitive superpower they have. It is super easy to do and Barbara uses her wit and Irish humour to make it fun too!
Barbara has two young daughters herself and sees how her kids, and more than likely yours too if you’re reading this, have amazing intuitive abilities and are nudging their Mums to start remembering this skill they have.